Saturday, July 27, 2013

MONTH ONE COMES TO A CLOSE, FAQ HAS BEEN UPDATED

Entries have been accepted for July 2013, and I'm happy to say we have many submissions for this months challenge using the Golden Hour!  I'm pumped that there has been so much interest, and I look forward to continuing this club and developing (pun intended) more ideas, more challenges, and better photographers.

A winner will be decided shortly, and will be posted before August 1st.  Also, stay tuned for next months challenge!

In other news, the FAQ post has been updated with some of the questions I've received throughout this month.  This post will constantly be improved and supplemented, so check back frequently.  Click on the link in the right hand column of this blog under Labels that says FAQ for easy access.  And please, don't be afraid to ask a question.  You can post questions in the comment section of any blog post, and I will answer them for you and everyone.

Also, don't forget to follow Glassburners on Twitter (twitter.com/glassburners) or on Instagram (@jamestravismichael) for updates and reminders each month.  There also is a Google+ page, and a Facebook page could be coming soon.

4 more days until August.  I wonder what the challenge will be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment