Wednesday, July 31, 2013
AND THE JULY 2013 WINNER IS....
CHALLENGE 001 - GOLDEN HOUR - WINNING ENTRY - RACHEL CROCE
CHALLENGE 001 - GOLDEN HOUR - RUNNER UP - SEAN DOUGHERTY
Congratulations Rachel! You are the first winner in Glassburners Photo Club History! You just won a million bucks! To see more photos from Rachel, you can check out her Instagram feed by clicking here!
Also, a congrats to Sean! His golden hour image has earned him second place honors this month! You can check out his Instagram feed by clicking here!
I'm so happy that so many people decided to submit entries this first month. There is a huge interest from many different people, and I look forward to the August 2013 challenge.
I've been back and forth about uploading all the entries for each month for everyone to view. My biggest hangup is that I don't own the rights to your photos, and I don't want to upload them somewhere that may take ownership of those images (ie Google+, Facebook) without your authorization. Leave your thoughts in the comment section!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment